Glasgow FrontRunners will again be marking World AIDS Day with a 5km boot camp fun run along Glasgow’s Forth & Clyde Canal on Sunday 2nd December 2018.
The Red Run: Camp Fun is open to everyone, runners and non-runners, club members and non-club members. Come along if you want to run, walk, or support us on the day.
• On the day we will leave the Arc and head to the Forth & Clyde Canal where the majority of the run will be held.
• There is one small hill up to the canal, otherwise this is a flat route.
• Along the way, there will be some fun, and possibly silly, Boot Camp challenges. The challenges will be suitable for all ability levels. If you successfully complete the whole route, you will get to face the best boot camp challenge of all, eating cake at the end!
• The run will be supported by our jogscotland Jog Leaders so you will be in safe hands!
• If you wish to change and shower at the Arc these facilities are available (cost £1).
All participants are invited to dress in red (‘the redder the better’), the traditional colour of HIV awareness.
There will be cakes to buy at the end of the run. All funds raised will go to the HIV and sexual health charity Terrence Higgins Trust (THT). Representatives from THT Scotland will be present on the day if you wish to speak to them.
If you don’t currently run, but are thinking about it, we can help! We are a friendly club and we can help you start running. If you are currently a runner and want help in achieving your running goals, or just want to meet fellow runners, we can help. Either come along to the run and speak to one of our members, or email email@example.com
Want up to date information?
See our Facebook page for further details.